|Transformers: The Veiled Threat|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster, Reader's Digest Children's Publishing|
|Date published||May, 2007|
- Sam Witwicky
- Mikaela Banes (First appearance)
- Maggie Marconi (First appearance)
- Glen Whitmann (First appearance)
A bare-bones vague retelling of the movie story. Each page features a confrontation between an Autobot and a Decepticon, and the main gimmick of the book is that each page can be flipped over in thirds to reveal a different Transformer part. The story box on the Decepticon part lines up, so the plot can be read in a mix-and-matched fashion. The art lines up well, though there's a few fudges, and Frenzy throws off every Decepticon combination. The book advertises more than 200 possible combinations.
Items of noteEdit
- This is another book using Energon characters and art from the early mock-up phases.
- Either by error of model sheet or coloring, Bonecrusher is apparently drawn without eyes.
- Swindle makes a rare appearance in his Autobot form, likely both to pad out the Autobot roster and to give Frenzy someone to fight.
- The spelling is pretty bad.